So it was some shock that I learnt the radio station had been changed in my office while I had been working out of different campuses all last week. My favourite Nova was replaced with Triple M.
How very dare you!
But seeing as my boss had chosen the station and I'm trying to get another contract extension, I thought I'd give it a try. So these are the last 10 songs I have had to endure;
- Ice House - Electric Blue
- Pete Murray - some boring whiny crap that he released years ago
- AC/DC - the new heap of shit that happens to sound like every other song they've ever released
- The Knack - My Sharrona
- Frankie Goes to Hollywood - Relax
- Nickleback - The paddle pop lion spewing up some tripe again
- Rod Stewart - Maggie
- Cold Chisel - Kae Sahn
- Katy Perry - Hot and Cold
- Diesel - Crying Shame
The damn DJ's are caught in a time warp too. All deep-voiced men that are probably sporting really bad moustaches, but have never heard of Movember, and waiting to announce an non-stop block of 80's rock.
Fuck the contract - as soon as the boss goes to lunch, I'm changing station.