Monday, June 30, 2008

It's actually not that bad...

I'm the first to admit when I'm wrong (and I am often wrong) - so I am admitting that my earlier post on Mark Loves Sharon was a little off the mark.

It wasn't that bad a show. Some good chuckles, yes. Definitely no huge laughs, but much, much better than expected.

It reminds me somewhat of Kath and Kim - well it is a mocumentary after all, but also the fact that I thought Kath and Kim were extremely unfunny when they debuted on "Big Girl's Blouse" all those years ago. And they grew on me. I love Kath and Kim.

The actress that plays Sharon (Abby Meates) was possibly the best thing in the show. Great body, but was very believable as the naive girlfriend that thinks she can change the unfaithful Mark.

So, will Mark Loves Sharon grow on me too? Not sure, but I think it's worth watching again.

No comments: