My favourite porn fiend, Tom the Skyhooker tagged me in a meme. An overly Americanised, politically touchy meme, but who am I to break the cycle and not complete it?
1. Would you do crystal meth if it was legalized?Nope. Nada. Never. I dabbled in speed and Ecstasy quite a few years back, and found them both to be horribly addictive and dangerously mind altering. I just didn't like the person I became when I was bingeing, so I cut them out of my life (and an entire circle of friends). So to even think about doing Crystal Meth (legalised or not) is a big fat no from me.
2. Abortion: for or against?Pro-choice here, but I object to an abortion being used as a substitute for contraception. I've known two women who have had multiple procedures carried out simply because they have "forgotten" to take the pill, or they just got so trashed they didn't know who they were rooting and "forgot" to use a condom. In the first case it was a long-term committed relationship, but please use some other measures to prevent pregnancy. For the second case, she's lucky she hasn't caught a life-threatening disease.
3. Would the country fall if there was a woman president?Who would think that? Really? Why would that even be an issue? If she has the skills and abilities to do the job, then let her do it. I actually think Condaleeza Rice would be an OK US president. Even though she's part of the gay hating, baby killing, seal hunting, Satan loving Republican Party.
4. Do you believe in the death penalty?No - Statistically its proven not to be a deterrent in preventing violent crimes.
6. Do you believe in God?No.
7. Do you think same sex marriage should be legalized?Of course.
8. Do you think its wrong that so many Hispanics are moving to the USA?
I think the US has too many Americans in it. That's what's wrong with it.
9. A 12 year old girl has a baby... should she keep it?
Tough one... depends on the circumstances. Family support will be instrumental in ensuring the kid and her kid are raised in a stable environment, but we all know some families are well and truly fucked and no matter what.
11. Should the war in Iraq be called off?It's not a fucking birthday party that can just be cancelled because of the rain... but a staged withdrawal is necessary.
12. Assisted suicide is illegal... do you agree?After seeing two relatives go through a very quick but very very painful lung cancer battle in the last year, I hate the thought of anyone being in so much pain and not able to do anything about it. HOWEVER - if they are in that much pain, do they really have the mental acuity to be making that sort of decision?
13. Do you believe in spanking your children?There's a difference between spanking and a smack. I got smacks, I turned out fine.
14. Would you burn an American flag for a million dollars?I'd let Tom use it as a cum rag and sell it on E-bay for a trillion bucks.
15. A mother is declared innocent after murdering her 5 children in a temporary insanity case... what do you think?I think I'd like a chocolate cornetto right about now.
Now who do I tag to do it too?
Ms Smack (if she gets the time, Ms Study Bunny that she is)
Jen over at Storm in a Tea CupKezza- because he doesn't post enough anymore
Phishez - same reason
and the lovely Victor at Someone for Me