Saturday, October 4, 2008

Purple washing machine's got me

Been to see The Grates tonight. They were fan-fucking-tastic. So many great songs, so great to sing along to.

Ears are ringing very very badly.

I am rather drunk. Need to shut my right eye to focus on anything. Makes playing guitar hero rather difficult.

Missing Greg. Want him here right now. He just makes me so happy.

Not sure how it happened, but Kat and I ended up in a peep show booth together in the valley. That's the last time I ever want to see vadge again. Thank Christ it wasn't Kat's vadge. I would have vomited.

Double quarter pounder with bacon is a yummy post concert burger.

Word to your mother. Sorry Cunt.

6 comments:

The Mutant said...

Hey, hey... Don't speak to my mother like that!

Wow you really are pissed aren't you! BTW, double quarter pounder with bacon ROCKS post anything, espcially when your pissed and you fill one with nuggets, fries and sweet and sour sauce!

Ben said...

Wow... I remember posting something last night, but not quite sure what it was.

It was a fun fun night

Anonymous said...

what the fuck were a couple of guys like you and Kat doing at the peeps? holy crap.

Anonymous said...

wow.... u named your boyfriend...

Ben said...

I was waiting for somebody to notice that...

You win a prize - please send $50 to me and I'll send you your prize via email.

Anonymous said...

im just so glad i no longer have to hear you refer to him as "the man"