Thursday, September 18, 2008

I'm turning into my mother

No, I haven't grown boobs and a vadge (though boobs would fun to play with right about now) - I've started loving a Scotch Finger biscuit dunked into a cup of tea.

I hoed into a few of those single serve packs of Arnott's biscuits yesterday at a meeting (seriously, my arse is getting bigger by the second), and ever since, I've had a hankering for mass-produced, American-owned, dry shortbread to soak up my sugary tea.

I even almost bought a pack from Coles at lunch time the craving was that strong.

The next thing you know I'll be sitting down dinner at 4:30 in the afternoon and start being offended by today's "youth" at every opportunity.

Kill me now.

2 comments:

The Mutant said...

Oh believe me, nothing beats a good scotch finger. I've been into them for years and they never disappoint. Who knew scottish men had such hefty hands!

Ha ha ha ha, kidding. If you really want to step it up a notch go for the choc coated scotch fingers (suddenly with I hadn't made that previous remark now) they are the greatest tasting boring buscuit EVER!

Ben said...

The last time I had a choc coated one, I was suitably unimpressed, but I wasn't "into" the plain ones then.

Me thinks a trip to Coles is in order...