- Waiting a week to go and see someone about why you can't piss properly is not smart.
- Drinking 15 or so beers in a session, knowing that you can't piss properly, is down right stupid.
- Waking up after 15 beers and not being able to piss at all is scary.
- Hospital gowns do provide a modicum of modesty, and cover your arse just fine.
- A female doctor doing a prostate exam is not in the slightest bit erotic
- Catheter insertion is not fun.
- Catheter removal is less fun.
- Taking a piss after the catheter has been removed is fucking horrible. I actually screamed.
- Going back to the hospital two days later and going through the whole thing again because you woke up this morning not being able to piss is a fucking nightmare.
So this fucking piss tube gets to stay shoved up my urethra and stick uncomfortably into my bladder for the next couple of days until I go back to out patients and they check to see if I can actually control my urine flow. And a lovely little bag gets to stay strapped to my leg and catch all of piss that come out. How fucking sexy does that sound?
I'm too young for this sort of shit to be going on.