Thursday, May 7, 2009

I'm all discombobulated...

I've got an awful feeling in the pit of my stomach. It's a knot of frustration, anxiety, sadness, and anger all mixed together.

Work is shitting me - a million and one requests for HR support that everyone thinks will be actioned immediately when in reality you can go fuck yourself. Oh, and don't bother trying to tear me a new arsehole because you hired someone without the proper authority and now she hasn't been paid in 6 weeks. NOT MY FAULT YOU CAN'T FOLLOW DIRECTIVES.

I'm driving a million miles a day at the moment - mum and dad are away for three weeks so I have to go out to feed the dog. I've been staying over night, but it takes me almost two hours to get work in the morning, so I'm frazzled before I even get here.

Men are confusing me, well one in particular - drunken comments left on a post, leading to drunken flirty texts, and then general chit chat emails, with a bit more flirting thrown in. I want him, and I think he wants me, but where to from here? I'm no good at playing it cool.

I just want everything to be sweet and easy and cool. Is that too much to ask for?

Yes... because Jesus hates me for being a poof.

(And yes, I know if I want to be happy, I need to make my own happiness, take charge of my life, and all that shit… just let me vent).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awwwww.... I love ya! :)