Thursday, February 12, 2009

I bent my wookie...

Just a quick couple of things...

The winner of the Step Brother's DVD is the lovely Miss Smack, who tried to kill her brother with an electric carving knife! Classy, yet not very well thought out plan that one.

Stay tuned for more corporate sponsorship and selling out coming soon!

Also... welcome to the people who have added me on Facebook after reading about my drunken antics here on Zeke. Thanks Gavin and Mikey for dropping by.

And now to return you to the usual crapulence of Zeke;
I like the pink fluffy leg warmer, and the camera-shy horse.

4 comments:

The Mutant said...

I simply do not understand. There is something in that photo that just doesn't add up.

Oh wait I think I get it now, she's trying to make light of her situation with a hilarious T-shirt, is that it?

CumPuppy said...

i think it's a rea estate listing. Easy accessable house (for your elderly wheelchair bound father) and a big back yard with room for a horse.

Yes. I. Am. Drunk.

Ms Smack said...

Haha thanks honey!

You find the most amazing photos!

Josh said...

One could just as easily draw a red circle around the whole picture and ask WTF...