Sunday, October 5, 2008

Somebody hates me....

It looks like one of us has pissed off some one in the street. But how?

A nice little note found in the letterbox when clearing the junk mail this afternoon;


Unfolds to reveal;

As much as I love Reel Big Fish, it's not so great knowing someone in the street doesn't like you. Maybe its all the noise from the orgies. Or the fact that we played guitar hero very very loudly around 3:00am on Saturday morning.

At least I don't mow in the nude anymore.

4 comments:

The Mutant said...

Judging by the handwriting I'd say its a woman. A very unspecific and clearly deranged woman. I'd ignore it, continue doing what you're doing and wait to see what else arrives!

Anonymous said...

Its prob from your mother

Ben said...

Nah... my mum's illiterate

Anonymous said...

Wow, what sort of cunt would leave that in your letter box? You should go and shit in every letter box in the street.