Monday, July 21, 2008

I just don't know what to think...

This one has got me confused. Sam Sparrow has been hailed as the "next big thing" in pop with the release of his little ditty "Black and Gold". Problem is, I hate that song so much. It makes me want to jam a screw driver in my ear every time I hear it.

But he's so damn cute.

Sparrow is an openly gay, ex-pat Aussie living in London now. After listening to several radio interviews, I'm even more intrigued. He's got that very proper Australian/Pommy accent happening and I just love accents.

This publicity shot is doing it for me too - he looks kinda like a young and well groomed Anthony Kiedis.

But then there's that stupid scarf he's got on (I hate scarves on men) and then the appearance on Rove where he wore the giant white rimmed glasses. He's playing up to the gay fashion extremes and the puts me off a little.

Hmmm... I wouldn't say no though.

No comments: