Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Daft Bodies... the gay version

When I was researching for my Pork and Beans post (yes I do research, sometimes) I came across a whole heap of viral videos that I had forgotten about.

The first one was Daft Hands - a fan video done to Daft Punk's "Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger" with nothing but the words to the song all over her hands. Watch it here.

I really love Daft Punk - so mad that I missed getting to see them when they were in town. Fantastic sound and amazing stage show - and I loved Daft Hands. Simple concept done really well.

Then I found Daft Bodies - same concept, but with two chicks with boxes on their heads dancing to the song (it's much better than I describe it). Here's the link.

But the ultimate version is this one;



It is supremely gay... but two nicely toned boys in their jocks dancing to one of my favourite songs - how could I not post it.

No comments: