Thursday, May 28, 2009

Home Blah...

You all know I love my reality TV, especially when hot men are involved, even more so when they are doing one of my most favourite gay things... interior design.

So I should really love HomeMade on channel nine. Ten interior designers all battling it out to renovate people's homes and change their lives forever....

Blah blah fucking blah.

This show is a load of shit, but it should be great. 5 guys, 5 girls get to redesign some run down homes on a tight time frame with a $50,000 budget. But it is so unbelievably boring. I think it has something to do with them stretching it out over two nights a week - there's just no sense of urgency or pressure, even though the teams are working to tight deadlines.

Its also very obvious they have picked the designers based on the "eye candy" factor. Normally this wouldn't worry me, but with the success of Master Chef on Ten, with its greatly diverse casting, HomeMade just looks shallow in comparison.

Now lets get to the good part... the men.

This one is my favourite... Mr Darren Palmer;



Nicely muscled, nice amount of chest hair and in Sunday night's episode they showed him shaving his own hair without a shirt on. Pity he's straight.

Next is Jason Sullivan;
The publicity shot from the site doesn't do him much justice, so here's a shirtless one;

Damn it being so small, but you get the gist of the hotness going on... Blondes don't usually do it for me, but I'd still say yes.

I missed Tuesday's elimination episode... and I really couldn't care less. One of the skanky no talent whore women went home anyway. I hope the next challenge is at a nudist colony or something... that would really make it a much more interesting show.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

MMMMM have them all washed and sent to my man chamber

Nanna said...

"with the success of Master Chef on Ten,"

What? Success? Really? Hmmm...

Anyway - I'll take Richie - but he's so faggy!

Ben said...

Tom - nah keep em dirty and all manly. It makes for better manly sex that way. Well as manly as it gets after a hard day apply paint finishes to a vestibule.

Nanna - Masterchef pretty much comes in the top five programs every night its on. But on to RIchie... I kind of imagine him being the power bottom in a HomeMade gay gangbang.

Evol Kween said...

Glad to hear your back in good health. Homemade is such an obvious advertising scam *retch*!!!

PS I had my hair cut by Alishia yesterday, the former Big Brother housemate. My brush with (a very pleasant) B grade celebrity.

Ben said...

I can't remember which one Alisha is... they have all faded out of my mind.

vag_of_madge said...

Unfortunately Evol Kween, I'm afraid
that an ex-BB "celebrity" is not a B but more an F-list celebrity, right down there with local ad personas (e.g. Carpet Court Jester) or small-town noteworthies (e.g. Miss Dubbo 1989).

Still, at least she was nice...

Anonymous said...

Darren isnt straight! he is a homo! A fucking hot homo! and a genuine nice guy. He was dating Johnny Cass (the personal trainer from BB01) for some time..

Ben said...

God damn anon... how could I have been so wrong? My gaydar was going off, but I just put it down to wishful thinking.

And I got that photo form a "Successful Business Women's Dating" site (no kidding).

Hmmmm... this will only fuel more naughty dreams.

Anonymous said...

Thank you ;-) you should look at this emo boy one over this blog:
http://crazy-emo-boys.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

etienne64 said...

Has anyone an idea how I can get hold of a copy of the episode of Sunday 24 May 2009? I am from South Africa and the series only finished here last night. Unfortunately missed that particular episode
Can be contacted at bejordaan@gmail.com
Thanks
Etienne Jordaan