Sunday, October 12, 2008

Why can't you just be proud of me as a peer and my gentleman lover?

That wasn't the Anchorman quote I intended to use here, but it always makes me giggle like a little girl. I was going to use the quote "Veronica Corningstone and I had sex, and now we are in love" - because ladies and gentlemen, I have found my perfect match;


The ever-so-lovely Patience from the Grates (and you all thought I was going to say Greg - well he knows that already).

After seeing The Grates play live last week where she was an absolute bundle of spastic energy on stage, I have been secretly lusting after her. A Brisbane girl that can sing like that and command a drunken crowd at the Arena is definitely worth lusting after.

Then I heard her on Nova with bug-eyed James Matheson and my love increased tenfold -anyone that can make old Jim sound intelligent is a keeper in my book.

And then to top it all off this morning she was co-hosting Video hits with the fucking tosser Nathan. She just looked so pretty and so natural in front of the camera. Someone give her a presenting job STAT!

Now if I could just get over my crippling fear of vadge and boobiess, and somehow stop my love of doodle, this relationship might actually go somewhere.

2 comments:

phishez said...

You have a fear of boobies? How? HOW???

Ben said...

Boobs are freaky and jealous things... they'll sneak up on you and asphyxiate you when least expect it.

Boobs are dangerous.

I need a hug.