Thursday, October 23, 2008

A stimulating learning envrionment...

I really don't know how some people got a job in this place. In an attempt to "revamp" our struggling IT faculty, someone has come up with a proposal to rename it;

"The Centre for Learning in Information Technology"

Hmmm... a boring name really, but it becomes exciting when you make it into a four letter acronym.

Come on people, is this supposed to be a joke? You want to teach a bunch of 17 & 18 year old computer nerds in a place called the CLIT? There's gonna be some very disappointed boys in the canteen on the first day.

I can't wait for the launch of the "Centre for Unregistered Nursing Trainees" to come on line.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It took me too long to work that out. Too much beer at lunch I think.

The Mutant said...

Haw haw haw, if your IT department gets called that I want a job there!